Bladder infection, antibiotics taken, have severe chills, stabbing pain, vomiting, dizziness since. Cause?

Hi I m a female 23 years old I have had a bacterial infection in my lung for about 3 months . They doctors tried 3 different kinds of antibiotics and none of them work so last tues I had a broncoskapi that s spelled wrong sorry but anyway they went down my throat into my lung to take some samples . The day after I felt like I had a bladder infection so I tried to flush myself to get better by Friday it was way worse so I went to the er and they gave me some antibiotics , that night I starting feeling horrible with fever and Chillin stabbing pain in my right side in between my rib and hip bone . Also vomiting and very Sharp pain in my head ,and I feel dizzy and I been feeling this way for 3 days now any idea of what it could be and should I go back to the hospital . Thanks so much
Asked On : Fri, 7 Dec 2012