Bladder fullness, lower back pain, frequent urination, black spots in stools. Taking ciprofloxacin. Cure for symptoms?

Doctor, for the last week or so my bladder has felt like its been full all the time. I went to the doctor and he prescribed me ciprofloxacin . So far (after 3 days) it has not removed the problem. Occasionally my lower back aches as well. It does not hurt at all when I urinate but I have been to the toilet regularly. This morning I checked my stool and it was brown coloured with black spots. It also contained black spots. Can you advise me please.
Asked On : Mon, 4 Feb 2013