Bladder fullness, discomfort while walking. History of yeast infections, UTI. Treatment?

The past couple of days my bladder started filling full and uncomfortable when I walk. Just recently it started to hurt during intercourse. Last night I woke up to use the bathroom and I can barely get out of bed from the pain. I put light pressure on it and its very painful. Just laying in bed its unbearable. What could it be? If this helps, I also get yeast infections every month and uti are very common to me.
Asked On : Fri, 27 Jul 2012