Bladder feels raw, stressed. On citalopram. What is going on?

I had symptoms of a water infection but results came back clear on four occasions. Regardless, doctors have given three different types of anti biotics which haven t worked. I am in agony and have been so for nearly six weeks. My bladder feels raw but dip tests don t show blood . Nine weeks ago I found out my husband had been cheating on me though we were about to start fertility treatment to have a baby. My doctor has given me citalopram (20mg) and says my symptoms are caused by shock and stress and that the stress is manifesting itself in this way. I m worried it could be something more severe which is being ignored. Please help x
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013