Bladder feels bursting, little pee, no burning or itching, gas during period,

Hi I have been having for the last couple days the urge to go pee and only a lil bit coming out I felt like I couldn t hold it any longer yesterday like my bladder was going to burst I ran to the toilet and if wasn t a whole lot like it should have been for that crazy urge to go .. I have no burning or itching or any kind of pain ... I have been really gassy lately and pardon my language it smells foul .. I usually have gas like that when I am getting my period but I have just gotten rid of my period about 2 weeks ago .. What do u think could be wrong with me ... I could be pregnant but it would be way too early to know and I don t have my medical card with me I will be able to have it in a month . Please help
Asked On : Thu, 22 Mar 2012
Thank for asking to HCM
I can understand this looking to the history given here I could say that the chances of infection is there if I would be your doctor then I would treat you with the following medicines
1) Tab Ofloxacin 400 mg two time in day for four days
2) Tab Metronidazole 400 mg twice in day for five days
hope this information helps you have a good day.