Bladder and back pain, USG showed splenomegaly, thickened bladder wall. What should I do?

HI, i AM 25 YEAR OLD, DIAGNOSED UTI ON 24TH MAY, 2012. I HAVE USED LEVOFLOXACINE FOR 16 DAYS. RESULTS OF THE URINALYSIS ARE NORMAL BUT I WAS FEELING SOME PAIN IN THE BLADDER REGION AND LOWER BACK. USG OF LOWER ABDOMEN AND PELVIS ESPECIALLY URINARY TRACT SHOWN 1. HEPATOBILIARY TRACT IS NORMAL. 2 BOTH KIDNEYS ARE NORMAL (NO HYDRONEPHROSIS , NO CALCULI). 3 MILD SPLENOMEGALY . 4. U. BLADDER WALL IS THICKENED (CYSTITIS UTI). I DID URINALYSIS YESTERDAY AGAIN IT WAS OK. KINDLY TELL ME WHAT CAN BE THE REASON OF MY CURRENT PROBLEM. IS IT BECAUSE OF THE FREQUENT MASTURBATION? WHAT SHOULD I DO TO OVERCOME THE PROBLEM. THANKS
Asked On : Wed, 13 Jun 2012