Blackouts, fluctuating blood pressure, tremors, fever, sweating, left eye problems. Recommendations?

My friend had a blackout 4 days ago and now has been having fluctuating blood pressure, shivering, shaking, fever, sweating. He seems to be attacked by spells of sever cold, where his skin is sweating but he is shaking. His blood pressure at these points is rising a lot- last time was 166/111. He has also had a problem behind is left eye, struggling to see. Sever pain in his eye. Any ideas? I think we should go to he hospital?
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013