Blackness over the inside lip spreading to surrounding parts after eating salty food. What could be the cause?

I ate some salty foods the other day. Now the inside of my bottom lip is black and the color is spreading to the rest of my lip!!! Do you have have any idea what may have caused it or how I can get rid of the blackness? I drink water and exercise regularly, so I didn t think one salty meal would turn my lips black. I don t know if it could be from a lack of iron or what.
Asked On : Mon, 23 Jul 2012
Yes i do not think it is due to one salty meal i think it is only due to iron and b12 deficiency or due to dryness of lips first give iron and b12supplementation and apply
Elovera cream after slight saline compressors.if not cured rule out addisons disease by hormonal essay.apply mild steriod with elovera cream to get quicker response