Blackness on opening eyes, dizziness, feeling uneasy. Possible cause?

hi , this is second or third time from i was feeling unease . i was drinking lots of water. when came back home from job i had my lunch and after sometime i slept but when i woke up i dont suddenly i dont know what happened i shut my eyes tightly but whenever i tried to open i can see only black i was trying hard to open my eyes but couldn t then i sat on corner till it get stable it last for minute then when i felt ok i wash my face till my vision was not clear then i drank lots of water then felt better but still felt dizziness . i dont know what it is ? pls help to knw what it is
Asked On : Wed, 27 Feb 2013