Blackish ring on the neck, armpits and in the groin area. Am I suffering from Acanthosis nigricans?

I think i am having a starting stage of Acanthosis nigricans .. but i am not sure about it.. i have a black ring around my neck which looks like a stubborn dirt.. also black dirt-like under my armpits and near my groin .. My question is how can i really make it sure that i am suffering from Acanthosis Nigricans.. if yes.. please give the procedure for its treatment.. also i want to tell that i have a little more weight than normal.. I will be really thankful to get an appropriate answer to solve this stubborn problem.. Thanks.
Asked On : Sun, 9 Sep 2012