Blackish brown spots on face, neck and hands, diagnosed as LPP. Prescribed vitamin capsules. Cure?

i have a dark black brown spot on my face , neck and hands from last 5 to 6 yrs. i have shown my problem to my local dermatologist they said that it is a symptoms of lpp and they suggested me various types of vitamin capsules and ointments but there is no satisfactory result to me and the problem remains the same. its look very odd and shame to me to have a dark spots on the face . so pls. suggest me some advice about the disease
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013