Blacking out after drinking. Why? Is it normal to feel hot and dizzy?

I am 40 year old woman. I never drink because everytime I do I black out after just a few sips. This happened last night. I recently became divorces so, I went out with a girlfriend to dinner. She ordered me a sour apple martini not knowing I never drink. I took a few sips after eating an appitizer and I felt fine and all of a sudden I felt hot and dizzy. I rested my head for a few minutes and felt that I was going to vomit so I stood up and took two steps and blacked out. I woke up in the middle of the restraunt on the floor. within 10 min i felt fine, as if nothing happened. I dont know why this happens to me. Is there a serious problem I should look into?
Asked On : Thu, 16 Aug 2012