Blackheads, pimples, using adapalene gel and hydrocortisone. Treatment?

Hi, I m a medical student and I noticed for the past few months I ve just been getting loads of blackheads and a weird type of pimple.. These pimples stay under my skin.. and have no head.. Some aare actually pimples that burst and never healed right but remained like a nodule under my skin. Some are pigemented. I don t know what to do anymore.. I normally use adapalene gel\ as acne medicine and i was using hydrocortisone on these nodule type things.. but it didn t help. I m starting to suspect my diet..The only major change is that I now eat quite a number of pot noodles.. Can this be connected. What medicines can I try.?
Asked On : Fri, 20 Apr 2012