Blackhead on forehead close to hairline, has popped and swollen into a painful bump, oozing with persisting white core. Thoughts?

i had a small blackhead on my forehead close to my hairline. i popped it and put tea tree oil on it. the next day it swelled up into a large bright red painful bump. now it is so hard and my forehead is thick,swollen and right eyelid and undereye is swollen almost shut. it looks like cellulitis but the red welp is concerning me. it has drained a lot tonight and reduced some in size but there is this pearly white core that wont come out of the opening. thoughts on what it might be?
Asked On : Sun, 28 Oct 2012