Blackening leg, swelling after accident. Can anything be done?

Hi, my name is Pagnarith from Cambodia. I have a friend who had an accident few years ago and after the accident his leg getting blacker and blacker, swelling with yaws . I brought him Singapore and the doctor there told him that his vein in his leg detached and the blood keep flowing in his leg. I would like to know if you can do anything about that? Can we send report to you for evaluation? Please get by YYYY@YYYY +0000. I am looking forward to hearing from you. With best regards, Pagnarith
Asked On : Sun, 17 Feb 2013