Black, white hairs from same follicle, black specks on head, hands, itchy ears. Suggestions?

I have black and white hairs in the same hole and when you pull them out its like there joined then they come appart, alsohave small white worm like thing come out of the hole after. The hair on my face is sparkily after 1 days growth. my skin burns if I put poroxide on it but it doesn,t with alcohal.I have black specs that appear on my hands and head all the time, also under my finger nails . Itchy ears, and I have a numd spot on my back where these hairs also appear. Been to see Doctors many times but no right answer yet. Its at the point that even I don,t know what to believe exept that my wife has it to and my kids are starting to show signs.Here is my E-mail if you have any ideas or answers because I,m worried about my kids. YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Sat, 1 Sep 2012
Dec 2013
This is quite unusual to find both grey and black hair grown the same follicle. You do not worry about it. You take good diet containing protein, vitamins and minerals. You can apply Betamethasone lotion in a thin layer for few days. If still the problem persist then can take guidance form the dermatologist.