Black stools with bleeding from the rectum. Trying to conceive. History of miscarriages. Need to see a doctor?

i have a question my husband and i are currently trying to conceive and i have had 3 miscarrages in past 2 yrs i am now on folic acid because my ob said it being very low was causing me to miscary because the blood flow wasnt getting to the baby well recently my stomack has been in severe pain off and on for 3 days i kept feeling like i needed to make a bowel movement but never could n when i finaly was able to go to the bathroom while in pain i had blood clots n blood coming from my rear end n now the blood is gone but i have had black stools for 2 days now my stumach doesnt hurt much anymore but it concerns me and i dont know what to do n if i can handle it myself or if i need to see my ob or dr
Asked On : Fri, 4 Jan 2013