Black stools, post taking ibuprofen for body aches. Had taken pantprazole for constipation. Serious?

Hi Doctor , I had some constipation sort of issues and I went to emergency and they took a ct scan and urine test was done and they said that its all ok and has recommended a medicine pantprazole and later it was fine for few days and yesterday I went to play in the morning and I had some body aches , I was playing after 6 months and had ibuprofen in the night and in the morning I had black stool and I was worried about it . Just wanted to find out whether there is anything serious underlying or it might be because of ibuprofen .
Asked On : Thu, 12 Apr 2012