Black stool, have liver abscess. Stool test showed occult blood and mucus. Help

Respected sir, m a student of 2nd year from gmc mumbai. Dr. Kalpana Deshpande ma am from 76 batch told me about you. Sir, m suffering from bulky blackish and undigested stools since many days...and sometimes thread like stools also passes..i was diagnosed liver abcess 11 cc partially liquified on 24th of this month in segment 3, stool examination was weakly positive for occult blood and mucoid. doctor prescribed me ornidazole ofloxacin for 15 days and doxy for 10 days..but still no improvment...IHA test for amoeba was negative......Sir my xams r goin 2 start on 23rd nov.and m at home now and there r no gud docs in my city..i ll come by 16....Sir i want 2 cnsult you....but sir tell me something to do till 15 nov. Please help me and reply asap. Thankyou
Asked On : Thu, 8 Nov 2012