Black spots on the feet. Using lamisil. Need a permanent cure

Thank you. I wasn't expecting this!
I have very tiny black spots on the sides of my feet, right above the heels. The spots appear to develop to little red places that dry up and cause the skin to crack and peel. I have seen a podiatrist once and my pcp. Neither has any idea what's causing this, both have prescribed Lamisil, I have taken it twice, didn't help. This is an ugly sight to behold in spring and summer. Both doctors have taken skin samples for testing, neither had an answer.
Have you ever heard of this??
Thank you.
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013