Black spots on penis, had drained bump on buttocks, advised bacteim ds. What do spots imply?

Hi I have black spots on my penis . I went to the hospital they told me I need to see a urologist for a urologe. They also said I may have a kidney problem. Would that cause black spots on my penis? They told me I also have a staph infection because I had a bump on my buttocks they had to drain because to the size and, discomfort! They prescribe me Bacteim DS
Asked On : Tue, 23 Oct 2012
Thanks for the query,

These black spots are post inflammatory hyper pigmentation.

You dont need to worry much.

These spots will heal within a months time.

You can use a mild steroid cream like fluticasone for early relief.

Please meet a dermatologist for exact diagnosis.

Let me know if you have any other doubt.

you can ask a direct question to me on this forum, following the below link.

Wishing you good health,
Thank you