Black spots on legs, lower back, stomach area. On lomela cream. History of PCOS, irregular periods. Treatment for black spots?

hi doctor, i have ben precribed lomela for night usage & depiwhite for day-time usage; for black spots that i have on my legs (especially foot area) & also some spots on the lower back lower stomach . I am on contraceptives from Oct-2011 for PolycysticOveries & regulation of my monthly periods. I used this cream for over 5 months but the black spots have had not much of inprovement. Kindly advice my condition in detail & what is the treatment for the same.
Asked On : Tue, 10 Jul 2012
Hi welcome to HCMForum. the causes of black spots is vague and difficult to diagnise spontaneously.
Skin tecture is the main reason means defeciency of vit A E moisture etc. I advise you to consult
a dermatologist for diagnosis and treatment. besides i advise you some diet recomendations as take p
plenty of water fruits juices green leafy vegetables pulses for accelerating the action of the drugs
given by your doctor. thank you.