Black spots on leg and feet, sensitive skin, dark spots on face, don't want antibiotic. Suggestion?

Hello, My daughter has black spots all over her legs down to her feet ,she is african american she has relly sensitive skin , she has some dark spots on her face they clear up a little then come back,I have tried some other products which i order off t.v. but i felt it was not working for her,I really do not want her taking antibiotics ,i do not think the work, any information would be greatly appreciated thanks
Asked On : Sun, 20 May 2012
hi i think ur daughter s black patches have something to do with her atopic dermatitis.i think black patches are only post inflammatory hyperpigmentation.daily application of moiste cream all over the body and application of momate ointment in the morning and tri o bloc ointment in the night can cure the condition.evion tablet daily once can also have a role in decreasing pigmentation