Black spots on face, worse on exposure to sunlight. Using betnovate-n cream. Laser treatment a good option?

Dear Sir, I have black spots on my face and it becomes worse when I go out in sun light. I had been using Betnovate N since quite some years. If I stop using the betnovate N cream the situation is more worse. So it has become regular requirement to apply the cream. Please kindly suggest me how I can get red of this problem permenantely. 1. Discontinue betnovate N without much effect. 2. Remove dark spots on face permenantly. 3. Is laser treatment a good option. regards
Asked On : Mon, 3 Dec 2012