Black spots on face, sensitive skin, color tone getting darker. Suggested tretiva tablets and cream. What is the solution?

Hi I'm Shaik,
my age is 21,
I'm have black spots & marks on my face, so I went to one dermatologist,
he suggested me tretiva tablet & one cream to apply at night,
I'm doing it regularly,
Bt I'm seeing any changes in that,
Bt my skin & color tone is getting very dark, before this medicine I will look very fair,
after I took this, nw I'm in medium color, I'm worrying a lot for this,
please suggest me sum Gud medicines,
I'm having sensitive skin.
Asked On : Mon, 14 Oct 2013
hi i understood ur concern.i think ur color darkens only due to increased dryness of skin caused by ur tretiva cream.use of moisteriser along with ur cream make ur skin normal.then apply .u can use glycolic acid or mandellic acid to remove the black spots.u can try skin rejuvation therapy with laser treatment