Black spots on face and body, not painful, melanin filled. Any home remedies?

i have some spots on my face and body.i really need treatment otherwise my face will be totally covered.please help.they colored(firstly brown after some time middle black corners brown) 2.painless(by touching or pressing like normal skin) 3.goes fade with age(people say) 4.melanine filled(people say,i don t believe but may be true).this is so often in people but the problem is i don t know its name.prefer home remedies but medical treatment acceptable.quick treatment please.
Asked On : Sat, 1 Dec 2012