Black spots of palms, soles of feet, sexual intercourse with partner. Blood spots a sign of STD?

hii doctor my name is XXXXXXX . i am 21 year old . since last to three months i seen some black spots on the palm of my feet and hand .. it seems like blood spotings. i am afraid thtat is it any sexual deseas? cause i had made relationship with my partner in june and after july i came to know about the spots on my hand .. so i would like to know what is this
Asked On : Thu, 8 Nov 2012
Dear Concerned.,
As per history you have not mentioned the size of spots/itching/pain etc.
Presuming that they do not itch/no pain/no fluid coming out, I can come to this probability/ Differential Diagnosis.
Idiopathic Guttate Hypermelanotic patches usually of 2-3 mm in size brown to black in colour.
Usually no treatment required except T. Vit C 500 mg per day.
It is not sexually transmitted . Be reassured.

Dr Lt Cdr ASN Bhushan.