Black spots, fast heartbeat rate, vision blurred, vagina smells, getting sleepy after eating

I was wondering wat is wrong with me. lately i ve been very sleepy after every meal, i have blacck spots growing on my skin , my heart starts racing out of nowhere, my vision gets blurred, i feel weak and to top it off the one time i had sex with my boyfriend and i was bleeding and the last time he mentioned that my vagina had a different smell and my period lasted more than usual. Can someone please tell me what s wrong with me
Asked On : Mon, 16 Apr 2012