Black spots behind throat, constant sneezing, swallowing difficulty, heart burn. Treatment?

Hi I have small black spots on the back of my throat , I have itching up my nose and I sneeze constantly between 3 and 5 am. My face feels like it is burning. I can t swallow properly as it feels like there is a permenant lump there and I can t cough anything up and between my breasts there is a burning sensation but I don t think it is heart burn as I get the pain when I am breathing in and out and it is a deep pain. Thank-you
Asked On : Fri, 21 Sep 2012