Black spot, pink color on lips, want to undergo surgery. Good decision?

hi sir i have black spot on my lips as well as a lil pink colour on both of my lips upper as well as lower i need to regain my lip colour,i am fed up of consulting applying ointment tanning everything have done bt no use so i fnally decided to do a surgery can u pls tell me is it a good decision ?? will i get any prblem i future??? or can u just tell me anyother medicine or ointment plss
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013

If its change in color due to any injury , you may wait for an year and try ointments.

If it is not getting relieved you may go for surgery.

Lip surgeries are effective but if done properly,

At the same time if complication occurs lip may get damaged

so decide with caution.
Please meet a dermatologist for exact diagnosis.

Let me know if you have any other doubt.

you can ask a direct question to me on this forum, following the below link.

Wishing you a good health.
Thank you