Black spot on urethral orifice, small in size. Cause of worry?

I noticed a BLACK spot within the last year on what I suppose you could call the urethral orifice , about the size of the top of a straight pin. It caught my attention again a few minutes ago when I was wiping, and it WAS bigger than when I first noticed it. Now, just to let you know, I worked in the Ob/Gyn field on and off, (more on than off) over the past 30 years, SOOOOOO.....I know just enough to be hysterical, and making ALL my papers are in order! Can you help me figure this out, even a little bit???????Thanks!!
Asked On : Tue, 9 Oct 2012