Black spot on the temple, lump near the elbow. What is causing these?

Good morning, I am a 31 year old mother of 2 in Australia and I have recently found ( in the last couple of days) a small black spot that has appeared on my right temple what seemed like over night. At first I thought perhaps it could be a large blackhead , but I was bad and picked at it and now it os just scabby and I can still see the black spot. Unfortunately it is the weekend here so I can make any appointments today, but tomorrow I will book in for a skin check asap - I guess I am just looking for some reassurance or something... I also found a lump on my left arabove my elbow (toward the wrist ) that popped up just as suddenly about 12 weeks ago that is the size of a large pimple - but not like a pimple, just a lump.
Asked On : Wed, 7 Nov 2012