Black spot on right side on penis.

i saw before three month back i have light black spot on right side on penis it is on the glans of the penis[ head/right side. It is a little bit large. I am 30 years. is this serious? Whom should i meet for this problem?
Asked On : Sat, 9 Jan 2010
If there is no itching/ bleeding/ change of color or in size it is unlikely to be anything serious
  Anonymous's Response

It has to be examined in person by a Urologist before making any guesses.

It is better you see a dermatologist for a physical examination.

I think it is good to see a Urologist rather than a dermatologist.