Black spot on lower stomach and go into hairline of vagina. Could this be a sign of STD ?

I noticed black spots on lower stomach and go into hairline of vagina. What could this be? I m married and am wondering if tis could be a sign of an std?
Asked On : Mon, 7 Feb 2011
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
This could be due to pigmentation disorder, not indicating STD. It could be due to excess shaving in that area which can lead to infection of hair follicles. You can get it evaluated with your Dermatologist. Do you have excess hair growth in your body. Eat plenty of fresh fruits and green leafy vegetables. Drink plenty of water. Avoid sun exposure in that area.