Black spot on head of penis under foreskin. What could it be?

hi i am a 24 year old male and im uncircumsized. ive never had a problem with my penis although only recently discovered how to pull my skin all the way back and can only do it in the shower. anyway, ive discovered a black spot on the head of my penis under the foreskin which im sure has been there for years because i remember seeing it once while having intercourse as my skin was pulled back. to explain in detail it is like a someone got a black board marker n poked a dot on it. i went to the dr n asked about it though he could not help me as i was unable to pull my skin all the way back. please help as im really worried..
Asked On : Sat, 8 Dec 2012