Black spot on foot, growing under the skin, round center with asymmetric border, suspicion of plantar warts. What could it be?

black spot on foot , grow big underneath skin a bit round the center but fading border is assymetric and of lighter color, it is 2.5mm diameter on foot sole discovered from 2 years ago it was one spot of 1mm diameter so untreat by doctor. Worry about Cancer go to see general doctor who says plantar warts , I ve got plantar warts 20 years ago and healed at 18 years ago by repeated surgury. Current one does not look like past warts since surface is smooth and not bleeding & not in cones, single. It feels like healthy skin without pain/itchy. Pls suggest what is it. My age 39 male now. work at office
Asked On : Mon, 24 Sep 2012