Black spot below eye, increasing, spreaded over half of face, suffering from indigestive problem. Cure?

bellow my eye a black spot was there one weak ago, but its increasing day by day now it spreaded over half of my face & i am also suffering from undigestive problem whatever i eat it just not digesting properly,because of that i feel weakness? i have also consulted with doctor but there is no benefit of that so kindly look in to my problem. please. & i also want to mention that my gas problem is very old.........
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013