Black specks in stool after constipation for 4 days, weight loss. Diagnosed with IBS. Anything to be worried about?

19 Year old male, diagnosed by pediatrician with IBS at age 12, constipated without bowel movement for 4 days, after relieving ones-self there were black flakes/specs in the stool (it was a normal brown color stool). Anything to be worried about?? I ve also been losing a few pounds (3-4) in the past week. (128 from 132) And I don t exercise or do a lot of physical activity to promote this weight loss . Thanks!
Asked On : Fri, 9 Nov 2012