Black sores on top of vagina that happened due to a cut while shaving, swollen clitoris. Vagisil helps. Reasons ?

A couple of days ago I was shaving and cut myself. After that these little white, painful spots popped up (One looked like it had a cut in it), and now they ve turned into black sores at the top of my vagina and my clitoris is swollen. It s so painful and the only time it eases up if when I put Vagisil cream on it. What could it be??
Asked On : Wed, 1 Aug 2012
Thanks for query,
As you have injury it causes inflammation of that part causes you pain.
You should take mild anti inflammatory medicine.
Usually this type of injury by sharp instruments resolves by it's own in 3-4 days if uncomplicated.