Black small worm in urine. Is unprotected sex cause for this?

hello doctor, Im 35 years old. I just found a black small worm in my urine . I am freaking out! I am healthy person, eat right. I am worried because I had unprotected sex for the first time with my boyfriend of 3 months 4 days ago. I had not had sex for over two years until 4 days ago. Can unprotected sex be the cause of the problem? Thank you
Asked On : Tue, 1 May 2012
Dentist 's  Response
HI THIS IS NOT THE RESULT OF UNPROTECTED SEX, THIS MAY BE DUE TO WORMS INFESTATIONS. SO YOU NEED TO USE ANTI WORM MEDICATIONS TO CONTROL THIS. ALSO YOU NEED TO DO A URINE RE AND STOOL TEST FOR CONFIRMATION. REGARDS.