Black scabbed lesion, kindly help me

i am have a reaccuring problem with lesions. they start out like a pimple is coming on. then they gradually become a recessed lesion with a black scab and very red and painfully around them. they are probably about a half inch deep. almost looks like a spider bit, but they are not. always located on the truck, never one on the arms, face or legs.
Asked On : Thu, 24 Jun 2010
welcome to healthcaremagic
please consult dermatologist
blood sugar to be checked
you are having recurrent infections /furuncles , boils and need course of antibiotic
do not scratch over the lesions .that may lead to scabs get a check up with dermatologist and take treatment