Black ring like bruise on penis head, bleeding. What can heal?

my 18 month old son has a blackish ring almost like a bruise around the head of his penis . When I took him to the doctor for his check up the doctor said the skin had grown to far forward and pulled it back so that it ripped down below the ridge at the base of the head. It bled badly and took over a week to heal. Now I am concerned that something was damaged. He also has extra skin on the head of his penis around the pee hole and I don t know what to do I tried taking him to the emergency room but they wouldn t see him because they said it is not an emergency. I am a new mom with nobody to turn to for advice PLEASE HELP
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013