Black patches in the gumlines, ripped skin in the cheeks, crust formation behind the bottom teeth. Oral cancer?

I am scared that I may have Oral Cancer? Hey. I am 16 years old and i am a smoker. I have been smoking for about 4 or 5 years now. I got arrested for Auto Burglaries almost 3 years ago. I was locked up for 2 years. In Jail, they gave me a tiny toothbrush, with really cheap toothpaste * it was clear and said Maximum Security and had no flavor at all and did not foam up when i was brushing* The guards would only let you brush your teeth Once a day at 9:00 P.M. They also did not let you floss, or use mouthwash . Sense ive been out, i kind of kept to the jail rutine. I got use to brushing once a day *With Colgate* and leaving it at that. I have ADHD and servier Axiety. I grind my teeth ALOT at night and also like practicually chew my gums. I just do it without thinking about it. About 2 days ago, when i was brushing my teeth, i noticed blackish patches . One on each side of my cheeks. There was also the ripped skin from were i bite my cheeks. But i also noticed that on my first front two bottom teeth, in the gumlines, there was some blackness there too. I did a full oral exam, and i have in atleast 3 different spots in my gums. And on the back of my bottom teeth, right before the gum line, its almost like crusty. When i was researching Oral Cancer, these were some symptoms. I would love to just goto a dentists, but i live in a small town and the closiest Dentiest Office is 4 and a half hours away.I am really scared that this is Cancer. I havent ever had any fillings so it is not that Tattoe thing. The symptoms also matched Gingervital *And Gingervitas*. Oh yea, and also i have ruff patch on my left cheek. Please help me out guys! I am 16 years old and SCARED! You: I am scared that I may have Oral Cancer? Hey. I am 16 years old and i am a smoker. I have been smoking for about 4 or 5 years now. I got arrested for Auto Burglaries almost 3 years ago. I was locked up for 2 years. In Jail, they gave me a tiny toothbrush, with really cheap toothpaste * it was clear and said Maximum Security and had no flavor at all and did not foam up when i was brushing* The guards would only let you brush your teeth Once a day at 9:00 P.M. They also did not let you floss, or use mouthwash. Sense ive been out, i kind of kept to the jail rutine. I got use to brushing once a day *With Colgate* and leaving it at that. I have ADHD and servier Axiety. I grind my teeth ALOT at night and also like practicually chew my gums. I just do it without thinking about it. About 2 days ago, when i was brushing my teeth, i noticed blackish patches. One on each side of my cheeks. There was also the ripped skin from were i bite my cheeks. But i also noticed that on my first front two bottom teeth, in the gumlines, there was some blackness there too. I did a full oral exam, and i have in atleast 3 different spots in my gums. And on the back of my bottom teeth, right before the gum line, its almost like crusty. When i was researching Oral Cancer, these were some symptoms. I would love to just goto a dentists, but i live in a small town and the closiest Dentiest Office is 4 and a half hours away.I am really scared that this is Cancer. I havent ever had any fillings so it is not that Tattoe thing. The symptoms also matched Gingervital *And Gingervitas*. Oh yea, and also i have ruff patch on my left cheek. Please help me out guys! I am 16 years old and SCARED!
Asked On : Wed, 29 Aug 2012