Black patches beneath breasts, flaking skin, looks like an infection. Causes and cure?

Hello doctor, I have a black patch which has developed in the last 6 months or so under both my breasts. I thought it was because of tight garments and took care of that. Also increased the hygiene and regularly washed the area and applied powder. However now, if I rub the patch small dry flakes come out of that and it has started to seem like some infection. Nowhere else do I have this problem except for this area.
Asked On : Mon, 11 Mar 2013