Black outs, sweating, ringing in ears, fever. Taking vicodin for tooth pain. Had tooth infection

I just almost blacked out - my vision was turning black, I was shaking and sweating, and there was ringing in my ears so loud I could barely hear anything. When I went to to check my fever, I also noticed that I had dilated pupils; my fever was 100 degrees. Went all the way back down to normal within a minute, along with all other symptoms. I was recently on antibiotics for a possible tooth infection (which swelled up again yesterday) and have also been taking Vicodin as needed for pain. What s going on?
Asked On : Wed, 27 Feb 2013