Black out, nose bleeding after falling. Head hurting, forgetfullness, sleepiness. What could it be?

Hi, two days ago I slipped and fell on the cement. The back of my head hit the cement. I blacked out for about 10 seconds. I then seen a white light and finally regained vision . I was barely able to move at first. After about a minute of trying I was able to get myself up to a sitting position. Shortly after when I got inside my nose started bleeding . After 5 minutes of my nose bleeing it stopped. Close to 30 minutes later I fell asleep, at this time it was 6:30pm and woke up the next morning at 7:00am. The next day my head still hurt really bad and sound, lights and some smells bothered me bad. I also had a hard time comprehending things and remember something some one had just told be about a minute before. I also kept dozing off at work. When I got home from work at 4:30pm I ate dinner and eventually fell asleep at 7:00pm. I could not stay awake any longer. This morning I woke up and my head still hurt as if I just hit my head today. Light doesn t bother me as much but today faster movements do make me dizzy and start to fade to black. I am still very sleepy and feel a little odd today. What could this be? What should I do?
Asked On : Sun, 10 Feb 2013
Pathologist and Microbiologist 's  Response
hi there, you seem to have suffered a concussion and you need to visit the ER and get a doctor examine you along with a CT scan of the brain. There might be a fracture and/or intracranial bleed which will need to be attended to immediatedly. Please do take care and immediate attention.