Black mold at home. Developed calcified granulomata in lungs, spleen, phleboliths in pelvis, thickening of hepatic. Explain

Black mold, what harm does it cause to the body if you have lived unknowing your home had it for approx four years,34 yo female,40 yo male and 6 yo female as of this date,34 yo has developed calcified granulomata in lungs,spleen,phleboliths in pelvis,thickening of hepatic Fletcher and transverse colon,and mild fullness if right central collecting system,dx with lupus one year ago,more specifically mixed connective tissue disease and 8 overlapping auto immune disease,and narcolepsy,also one year ago,granulomata and phleboliths etc found four months ago,mediastinal lymph nodes enlarged and calcified (many) found on CT 3 years ago,when almost died had developed pneumonia quickly and almost fatally in severity ,had to have 4 litres o2 at home for few months after 2 week hospital stay,all that same 3 years ago,last year 6 yo daughter stayed sick respiratory ,sinus problems,stomach pains,now most recently leg pains and neck shoulder pain,negative for meningitis,the DR at ER suspects black mold causing 6 yo symptoms,if it is black mold could it cause all of this?? If so what do I do?,where do I begin?? Thank you so very much in advance,...sincerely,very sick mom in Tennessee,with sick child,getting worse with pain,and all symptoms listed,she only has short reprieve from symptoms then they return...very scared.***Please do not dismiss my query,I did not realize I had to pay ,I can't run my bank card till tomorrow when have small deposit,I have been unable to work due to health since few days before this past Christmas,and husband has had to care for me and daughter,great majority of time,he has no benefits ,falls,etc,I will DEFINATELY RUN MY CARD TOMORROW TO GET SOME ANSWER,I AM REALLY VERY SCARED,CAN YOU PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU WILL SAVE MY QUERY TILL TOMORROW WHEN I CAN GET TO BANK DEPOSIT THE $15.00 PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE*******With utmost sincerety
(Mrs.Cresta Mullins) YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Fri, 24 May 2013