Black marks on limbs due to insect bites or rashes. Taken tryptinal. Help

over the years ive had either insects biting meor some rash or the other,my doctor said i have very sensitive skin .problem is that i kept scraching the bites again and again , and now i have black marks on my legs and hands , my skin looks disgusting and i dont know how to get rid of these marks.i have as many as 30 or 40 on each leg..please help.......i was taking tryptinal for some time and it helped heal my rashes and now i dont scratch anymore as thankfully no bites , but i have marks from pale brown to dark black and i have fair skin so they stand out even more
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013