Black marks on legs caused by chicken pox, itching, bumps on scratching. Treatment?

Please help me!! I have these old black marks on my legs caused by chicken pox when I was way younger..and now, it even worsened because I had some caused by mosquito bites.When my legs itch , it becomes red and it goes bumpy and i ll have scars.. It is totally freaking me out!! I can t wear short pants and skirts because it s not good to be seen.. Scars are not bumped.. They are like on the surface and my legs looks pretty dicolorated.. Help! I m pretty desperate..
Asked On : Mon, 19 Nov 2012