Black mark on the face, diagnosed as nevus of melanocytic, advised laser treatment. Suggestion?

hi, i have black mark on right side of my face.....its not a birth mark but it emerges 5-6 years back....i consult many doctor in mean time they give many creams and lotion but nothing effective happen.So from last year i stopped going and treating this . But one week back my brother took me to another doctor and he was very senior doctor also when i saw him my mark he immediately said its nevus of melanocytic . so he said it cant be removed from creams , you have to go for laser treatment .... im very stressed now ....i dont know it will ever go ...plz suggest
Asked On : Mon, 30 Jul 2012